среда, 25 октября 2017 г.

Peek-a-Boo Changing Table

This $50 entertainment armoire-turned-changing table keeps diapers, wipes and other baby supplies close and easily hidden when guests pop in.

I saved the cabinet from a bad paint job and dusty corner in a thrift store a few years ago. Up until now, it has been used as a entertainment cabinet. When we decided to mount our TV, I was a little sad that we no longer had a purpose for this piece. I was sort of pouting about sending it away as I cleaned up my first floor, which was cluttered with baby supplies. That's when it hit me! The armoire could give me a mini-nursery space on the first floor to save me from running up and down the stairs all day.

.*
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

I keep diapers, wipes, baby linens and bath supplies in here. I love that I have a place to stand and change diapers instead of trying to change my newborn son on the sofa.

Best of all, I can close the doors when company comes and hide it all!

Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Go

Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/4176442/changing-table-entertainment-armoire-repurpose?utm_source=all&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=featured site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий