понедельник, 20 ноября 2017 г.

Favorite Things Friday – #LMBPresets Edition

I haven’t done one of these in so long!! I check the #LMBpresets hashtag daily and I find it so inspiring and enjoyable to peruse. I feel so honored that so many have decided to purchase our photo presets and post them to Instagram using our hashtag. Actually, honored does’t even cut it! It makes me so happy. So, sometimes on Fridays I like to feature some that I love here to hopefully inspire you as well. Here are some that caught my attention this week. You can check out our presets & purchase them [HERE]. Happy Friday my friends…

This happy scene from @Lanastenner
.*
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects
This happy gallery wall from @rusticwildarrow
a lovely nursery from @ColeWorlld
This amazing paint color from @Melissaimbach
This sweet moment from @carried_away_at_home
This cozy scene from @Fleur_at_home
This chippy scene from @1728cedarhedge
This happy collection from @secondchapterhouse
& the cutest photo of the week from @Threearrowsco
& let’s end with the coziest scene from @turtleturquoisedesigns

I could keep going, but I’ll stop there… so much inspiration from you guys using our presets!! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today & every day to see what we are up to over here! If you purchase and use our presets don’t forget to use the hashtag #LMBpresets & also be sure to follow the hashtag as well!! You can find me on Instagram @LizMarieGalvan [HERE]. xx

Original article and pictures take https://www.lizmarieblog.com/2019/03/favorite-things-friday-lmbpresets-edition-2/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий