пятница, 12 января 2018 г.

Our Changing Station Crib Topper

Since our nursery is small, I knew we wouldn't have room for a traditional changing table.

And I was OK with that.

I googled all over for options and stumbled upon this

.*
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

I loved the modern look and simplicity of design.

I did not like the price however.

So, I put Mr. Free and Grandpa Free on a mission.

This past weekend during one of my baby shower's, Daddy and Grandpa made this masterpiece.

Mr. Free thought adding some storage on the side would be beneficial for our small space.

We tested it out with the cloth diapers and they fit perfectly.

However, for the first bit we are starting with disposables and regular disposable wipes as we were gifted a TON.

I am thrilled with the results and so glad to have a custom solution for our nursery!

Materials came out to a little less than a quarter of the Oeuf price!

And on Friday, the middle school art teachers threw Mr. Free a baby shower and gifted him some money for the baby. Mr. Free used that money to build this! Thank you art teachers!

Baby Free could be here as soon as about 2 weeks! Luckily things are coming together nicely!

I can't wait to meet my chubby cheeked baby!

Original article and pictures take http://jennyfreestyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/our-changing-crib-topper.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий