пятница, 19 января 2018 г.

Stock your Changing Table & Diaper Cart

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and comments are 100% mine, I only promote products I believe in. #nothinglikeahug #CollectiveBias

My Rustic Industrial Baby Boy Nursery is coming along, and one thing that is a must with any nursery is a well stocked changing table or diaper cart!

You can see my Nursery all complete for the One Room Challenge here:

.*
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

You can never be over prepared for a new baby, and I love having everything organized and ready. Whether you have a changing table, a diaper cart, or even a shelf, gathering all the essentials for a new baby is a must. For my nursery I have both a changing table and diaper cart. I’ll show you how I stock it up with the essentials including Huggies® Little Snugglers & Huggies® One & Done Wipes from Sam’s Club.

Want to shop these Huggies® products? Hover over the photo below to click through and purchase the items.

When it comes to stocking up, I always prefer shopping at Sam’s Club. The benefits of being a Sam’s Club member are great! You always get more bang for your buck and the amount of diapers and wipes for the price is amazing. Check out the below diaper chart and you can see the savings for yourself!

Ready to stock up your changing table or diaper cart? Here’s what you’ll need:

Changing Table & Diaper Cart Supplies:

  • Basket or bins to help store everything in.
  • Huggies® One & Done Wipes, they’re the #1 branded baby wipe!
  • Huggies® Little Snugglers, they help keep your newborn’s perfect skin clean and healthy.
  • Baby Lotion
  • Diaper rash creme
  • Extra bath time soap & shampoo, or really any extra supplies.
  • Changing Pad
  • A toy or stuffed animal; as your little one gets older this is great to have on hand to help distract while it’s changing time.
  • Finally, some cute nursery decor!

I like to have a basket full of diapers ready to go, then I store the rest of the diapers close by. I also always keep a pack of wipes on top of my changing table for quick and easy access.

The great thing about stocking up at Sam’s Club right now it that you can enjoy instant savings on Huggies® items. You’ll find their products in the baby aisle.

Buy any 2 Huggies at Sam’s Club and get $8 in Instant Savings. Valid 10/25 – 11/22. Get an additional $4 savings through Ibotta when you buy Huggies at Sam’s Club.

I hope you’ll go stock up your changing table & diaper cart and take advantage of already low prices by shopping at Sam’s Club. Or if you know of anyone expecting, I’m sure they’ll love a box of Huggies® Little Snugglers!

What else do you include in your changing table & diaper cart?

Enjoy!

Save

Original article and pictures take http://ashadeofteal.com/stock-your-changing-table-diaper-cart/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий